Page 1 of 375 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom's Transformation

Administrator
    Newport, S.Wales and St.Andrews, Scotland

Default Tom's Transformation

Hi everyone
    Dont know how many of you have seen my body competition log but basically so far my routine and diet hasnt been very successful due to university and exam stress etc. So as of next monday (may 30th) I am going to be home and starting a completely new diet and routine for the 3 months or so Im home over the summer and pretty much my only goal for the summer is to get into the best shape i can due to my failure so far in the competition.

Im going to start off with a cut to get rid of my remaining fat, i dont think i have that much left but im desperate to get rid of it and then after that im going to spend the rest of the summer trying to bulk up.

I hope people would like to follow my progress over the summer because any criticism/feedback/motivation will be greatly appreciated I will post up details of my diet and routine in the next few days once its all sorted.
    Last edited by ts36; 30-05-2011 at 07:54 PM.

Administrator

Papa was generous enough to write me a diet for my cut so during my cutting phase my diet is going to be as follows:

Pre-Cardio (5 mornings a week) - 20g whey
    Post-Cardio/Breakfast - 30g whey, 30g oats, handful of berries, 10g ground flaxseed
    Morning Snack - 70g chicken/fish and veg/salad
    Lunch - 100g chicken/fish and basmati rice/wholegrain pasta and 120g bio yoghurt
    Afternoon Snack - 140g chicken/fish and veg/salad
    Pre-Weights (2/3 times a week) - 1 oatcake and PreWO (Superpump 250 until it runs out)
    Post-Weights - 30g whey and 15g maltodextrin
    Dinner - 175g chicken/beef/fish with 35g rice/pasta and 120g bio yoghurt
    Evening Snack - 155g chicken and veg or 30g of whey/casein

Ive also ordered Lean Degree so I will be taking this during my cut, other than that it will be Creatine Mono from MP and also PHd Pharma Whey.

Administrator

I'm only going to be doing 2 weights sessions a week probably because I've decided to try the "Evil Russian (Insert Typical Evil Russian Name Here)'s Push Up Routine" which is outlined here - http://www.fitforum.co.uk/thread8740.html

Im hoping this will improve my upper body endurance during my cut whilst working my chest etc. enough so that I dont get any muscle wastage (fingers crossed), other than that I'll likely do two heavy leg sessions a week and also maybe an ab session and get some deadlifts in there somewhere. The push up routine bans all other upper body exercise other than pull/chin ups so before and after my 2 leg sessions I'll be doing sets of pull/chin ups.

Ive never been very good at push ups or chin ups so the first 2 weeks of my cut will give me some time to try and improve my performance in these. As always, any advice is much appreciated

CRAP diet mate..............ONLY joking! Looks solid!

Look forward to following.

Not sure I agree with your training plan...but diet looks good!

Administrator

Thanks mate, what would you change for the training plan? I really wanted to try the push up routine and then just tried to fit everything else around it.

Choose a normal routine mate. Like a 3/4day split.

Administrator

I will be doing that after the push up routine or if i just dont like it but it just looked interesting and different so fancied giving it a go.

Administrator

Finally home now and have received all my supplements to start my summer of training. Taking the weekend off after doing my last HIT session last night and now i cant wait for monday

Administrator

All my supplements have arrived now other than my MP Casein and ive got all the food for my cutting diet.... bring on tomorrow

Bronze Member

Good luck mate!